29th July 2009 | News
• Are you fed up with train delays and expensive tickets?
• Do you want a fast, efficient, reliable, cheap and fully integrated national rail network which is not-for-profit?
• Do you want a public transport system for the people, owned by the people?
• Then join the campaign and sign the online petition today!
Bring Back British Rail is a new nationwide campaign. We are demanding:
• An end to private interest in public transport.
• A fully integrated, publicly-owned rail network, in which the passengers are always the most important stakeholders.
• Consistently low priced fares and fast, frequent and efficient services which have the capacity to continually improve and expand in order to encourage more people to choose rail travel as a real, green alternative to their cars.