6th January 2017 | Polls
A Survation poll for We Own It finds:
• 58% think rail privatisation has been a failure
• 28% think it has been a complete failure
• Only 1% think it has been a complete success
• Nearly half (48%) believe fares would be lower under public ownership
• Only 13% think fares would be higher under public ownership
17th August 2016 | Polls
An online poll for Unilad shows 90+ % support the government re-nationalising the railways.
16th August 2016 | Polls
An online poll of Mirror readers shows 90+ % support the nationalisation Britain’s railways.
A poll published today by YouGov shows that 66% support re-nationalising the railway companies while 23% think they should continue to be run privately. 68% of the public say the energy companies should be run in the public sector, while only 21% say they should remain in private hands.
This poll by the Sunday Express shows six out of 10 voters want the railways re-nationalised.
An online poll by the Guardian today shows that 93% of respondents say the railways should be re-nationalised.
An MSN User poll of 6,000 people today showed 75% in favour of the re-nationalisation of Britain’s railways.
A poll of 1,000 members of the public carried out by research agency GfK National Opinion Polls, showed that 70% think UK rail should be returned to public ownership.